Sunday, October 20, 2013

What I'm All About

You may all be wondering what this blog is about and who exactly is behind the keyboard. My name is Sam and I want to share my thoughts with you. It occurred to me a few nights ago while stumbling home from a night out that I have no sensor when I'm drunk, especially on the walk home. I literally just keep talking and talking about anything that crosses my mind. Sometimes I feel like my brain has so many thoughts that I can't keep up with it. I physically cannot speak fast enough to say my thoughts.
So that leaves me with this fantastic idea about creating a blog. Since I've never really expressed myself and my own thoughts any way at all, this experiment could go very well or be absolutely atrocious. Either way, it's a learning experience, and I feel as though this will help me with my writing skills.
Most of these posts will probably be rants about random things. Some may be about my life, about what made me mad or sad that day. Others might be about really philosophical and deep topics, things I've always pondered. What ever it is, I just want to open up my brain in some other way. Some people gossip and talk about things, I want to write.
I don't plan on anyone finding this blog for a while, but if somebody does stumble across this and would like to read more, comment something you would like me to talk about. I generally do better with a subject, because then my brain all of a sudden opens up my opinions on that subject, that I never knew I had. I guess you could say my brain is like an office. It's got lots of files in cabinets, but I don't know what's in them unless somebody says something in that topic. For example, if you ask me my views on a topic, I might share a few things. But if someone says something in an argument against my views, then I will refute them and expand on that little detail of that topic.
I'm not quite sure if that made sense or not, but I can't really explain it any other way. I hope this blog will be an outlet for my thoughts, and with that I say good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment